Freebie Friday: Happiness Quote Printable and iPhone Wallpaper

by Kira @ Her New Leaf on February 17, 2012

Do you have a favorite quote? This is mine. A few years ago, I saw it written on a board at the school where I was working, and it has stuck with me ever since. I try to keep it in mind when I’m feeling like a total grump – we all have those days once in a while, right? ; )

Download the Lincoln happiness quote PDF

Print out this quote, hang it up, and remind yourself that happiness is a decision! That Abraham Lincoln, he was one smart dude.

Download iPhone lock screen wallpaperiPhone home screen wallpaper

I also created an iPhone wallpaper so you can carry this reminder in your pocket every day. The version on the left is meant to fit on the lock screen, the version on the right looks lovely on the home screen with three rows of apps.

What’s your favorite quote? Share!

Maria February 17, 2012 at 8:21 am

see! this is why we’re friends. We’re on the same wavelength! My fav is “Happiness is a habit, cultivate it.” Elbert Hubbard. In my office cube, I have “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” Margaret Lee Runbeck.

Kira @ hernewleaf February 17, 2012 at 11:32 am

Those are perfect companions to Abe’s quote! ; )

Lori February 17, 2012 at 8:23 am

Excellent quote! Thanks, Kir!

Caroline February 17, 2012 at 10:45 am

Nice quote, Kira! Love the iPhone wallpaper–makes me wish I had one! My favorite quote is: “Even after all these years, the Sun never says to the Earth, ‘You owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.”

Stephie April 20, 2012 at 3:41 pm

I love that one too. I used it in my blog to go with a beautiful winter sunrise pic I got on the way to work one morning. It’s a great concept to keep in mind – to give freely.

melissa lawhorn (@melissary) February 19, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I love the iPhone wallpaper! So cute. I shared mine with you on Twitter, but right now my favorite quote is “you are what you fight for”

Alison Anders February 19, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Thx, Kira! “Be Happy” is now my new wallpaper…will be a great daily reminder. Keep up the great work…your blog makes me smile every time you post. :)

Kira @ hernewleaf February 20, 2012 at 12:02 am

Thank you, Alison! I really appreciate kind comments like yours!

Holly February 20, 2012 at 9:27 am

I love this! Awesome font, awesome background, AMAZING quote!

Angela April 22, 2012 at 10:51 am

“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh

on thehomefrontandbeyond April 23, 2012 at 11:35 am

candy is dandy
liquor is quicker – Ogden Nash
a recipe for happiness for some

Annie January 5, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Love this one! (now to get more color ink for the printer lol!)
Here’s my favorite: “If you would be loved, love and be lovable.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Follows my life motto of, basically, treating others as you would like to be in return! :)
Annie recently posted..Finished Project #1My Profile