Happy independence day, everyone! Today I’d like to introduce a new feature to the blog called “Handmade Lovin’.” I’ve been wanting to feature more content by, for, and in support of shop owners, and this is the first of several fun new features!
Today’s Handmade Lovin’ set features accessories and art inspired by a Fourth of July picnic. One of my favorite parts of the fourth celebrations is definitely the food!
- Square knot bracelet in royal blue by DobleEle
- Dainty gold anchor necklace by PetiteCo
- “Too Many Blueberries” photo print by FirstLightPhoto
- Retro polka dot hair bow by OhHoneyHush
- Tribal tie-up headscarf by ChiChiDee
- “Mid Century Swimming Pool” photo print by lucysnowephotography
- Watermelon watercolor print by cmqstudio
- Triangle pennant necklace by ThePolkadotMagpie
- Striped infinity scarf by EcoShag
What are you looking forward to most this Independence Day?