Reader Appreciation Week: Reader Ads!

by Kira @ Her New Leaf on July 17, 2012

Thanks very much to everyone who submitted a reader ad, I’ve enjoyed looking at all of your links so much! I hope you all will click around a bit and leave a little comment love for these wonderful Her New Leaf readers!

Jennifer Carroll July 17, 2012 at 10:05 am

What a lovely collection of delightful blogs! Very clever idea!!! Thanks for bringing this all together! ~ Jennifer

Cathy Pascual July 17, 2012 at 10:09 am

Yay! Thanks for including my ad! I see a lot of familiar faces too!
Off to check out the rest!
Cathy Pascual recently posted..Urban Craft Uprising Recap (part 2)My Profile

Paulina July 17, 2012 at 10:12 am

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my blog, Kira! I feel honored to be among so many other fabulous bloggers!

Can’t wait to hop around and find some new blogs to follow. Looking forward to the rest of this awesome week!!
Paulina recently posted..Miss You ElephantMy Profile

Lee July 17, 2012 at 10:29 am

Thanks for including my ad, Kira! I did a happy dance when I saw it up there next to so many awesome blogs! I’m excited to check all of them out, and I’m looking forward to the rest of your reader appreciation week!

Lee
Lee recently posted..tummy time, 2.5 months agoMy Profile

Molly @ Wicked Cheap July 17, 2012 at 10:36 am

This is a great idea, thanks for sharing!
Molly @ Wicked Cheap recently posted..Making Stuff With Molly – Color Block SneakersMy Profile

Lori July 17, 2012 at 10:39 am

Thanks for the feature, Kira. Love to have a bunch of interesting shops and blogs to click on. And I hope everybody checks out MTAALA. They have such nice beads and jewelry – and it’s a great cause!
Lori recently posted..Vintage File Drawers – Industrial – Metal by fishlegsMy Profile

Becky Bedbug July 17, 2012 at 11:45 am

Ooh, yay! Thank you so much for this awesomeness.

Looking forward to checking out all of these blogs!

Becky
xx
Becky Bedbug recently posted..101 in 1001 IIMy Profile

Becky Bedbug July 17, 2012 at 11:45 am

Ooh, yay! Thank you so much for this awesomeness.

Looking forward to checking out all of these blogs!

Becky
xx
Becky Bedbug recently posted..101 in 1001 IIMy Profile

Sarah July 17, 2012 at 12:11 pm

So pleased to see my little button nestling in amongst all the other goodies :)

Sarah
Sarah recently posted..Me, Myself and IMy Profile

Shane July 17, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Thanks so much for having me! Headed to check out some new reads :)

xo Shane
Shane recently posted..Me, Myself & I link party debut!My Profile

Christa July 17, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Gorgeous display of blogs! Loving your reader appreciation week. Thank you so much for including The Penny Rose in this post today!
Best wishes,
Christa

Sweet Mama M July 17, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Thank you so much for displaying my ad, Kira! I’m looking forward to settling in and looking through these other awesome blogs tonight!
Sweet Mama M recently posted..Wishful Thinking: Everything Erin CondrenMy Profile

Christie@EyesOnSparrow July 17, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Thank you for featuring EOS, Kira! This is beautiful collection of blogs!
Christie@EyesOnSparrow recently posted..Amy’s DwellingMy Profile

Janneke July 18, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Oh, thank you for posting my ad! Your reader appreciation week is really great :D
Janneke recently posted..Neues von der Masking Tape – FrontMy Profile

Gina July 18, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Oh poo! I thought this was next week. Le sigh! The ads look so cute though! I’m enjoying reading the appreciation week posts! :)
Gina recently posted..Polyvore: Staying Cool in a Heat WaveMy Profile

Anh Lê July 19, 2012 at 3:42 am

Your post is really inspiring. I just blogged for a short while, didn’t hope yet to be viral as you did. But as you said, I’m trying to give out the most valuable content to readers. I’m looking forward to upcoming blog posts of yours. Cheers
Anh Lê recently posted..How to create and add a signature to your blogMy Profile

Emily Lynne // The Best of this Life July 19, 2012 at 4:36 am

So lovely to see all these blogs in one place! Thank you for including The Best of this Life and I look forward to checking some new-to-me blogs out today. xo
Emily Lynne // The Best of this Life recently posted..Gluten-Free Berry CrumbleMy Profile

shaina longstreet July 19, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Bummed I missed this in time to share my own, but what a great collection! I’m off to find some new blogs to read. Thanks for sharing! :)
shaina longstreet recently posted..My Sleep Talking HusbandMy Profile

domain August 25, 2014 at 4:50 am

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?

There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks
domain recently posted..domainMy Profile