This week’s Handmade Lovin’ collection comes with a little announcement! Handmade Lovin’ is now Handmade/Homemade – a new collaboration between myself and my new contributor, Esther. Esther writes the wonderful and inspiring blog, Wholly Kao, and I’m so excited to have her as Her New Leaf’s first contributor! Each week, we will feature a collection of handmade goodies curated by myself, as well as a roundup of some amazing DIY projects on the same theme, collected by Esther. I hope you’ll enjoy following along!
Our first Handmade/Homemade collection features lovely products inspired by summer camp! I especially love the feather stamp – can you believe that is hand-carved? Look out for Esther’s first DIY roundup later this week!
1. Sterling silver twig ring by colbyjune
2. Make your own s’mores kit by SeattleSweetsCo
3. Gold pine cone necklace by Beazuness
4. Arrow hair sticks by LittleTeethMarks
5. “In the Light” painting print by groundwork
6. Red tent note card by SarahBurwash
7. Feather hand-carved rubber stamp by extase
8. Mini twig colored pencils by inkkit
9. Twig hair pins by WoodlandBelle
Lovely clip art by The Ink Nest