On Monday, I shared some amazing handmade goodies inspired by summer camp, today the lovely Esther is here to share some fabulous tutorials for you to create your own summer camp experience! Friendship bracelets, tie dye, and the great outdoors – what could be more summery?
1. Wood Clock // Design Sponge
2. DIY Teepee // Smile and Wave
3. Tie-Dye Tee // Calico Skies
4. Seashore Scrapbook // Martha Stewart
5. Painted driftwood sticks // Hello Hydrangea
6. Woodburned heart ring // Maize Hutton
7. Embellished friendship bracelets // HonestlyWTF
Want to find out how you can contribute to Her New Leaf? Click here for details.