Handmade/Homemade: Renegade Roundup

by Kira @ Her New Leaf on July 30, 2012

This Saturday I spent the day at Renegade LA with my friend Kelly – there were so many amazing artisans to check out! Seriously, I wanted to buy everything! After I got home, I sifted through the huge stack of business cards I had collected, adding a ton of new things to my Handmade Love pinboard. Here’s a brand new Handmade/Homemade collection: Renegade Roundup edition!

1. Rose pyrite hand jewelry by Dapht
2. Calligraphy starter kit by Linea Carta
3. Orange floral hair bow by Bows And Anchors
4. Starfish hair clip by Octophant Treasures
5. “Some Fashion” illustration print by Nan Lawson
6. Beaded and brass necklace by ISWAS + WILLBE
7. Brass diamond necklace by Noble Town Vintage
8. Faceted bronze “rocks” earrings by Upper Metal Class
9. Coral linen clutch by Yellow Wallpaper Handmade

Are you a shop owner and would like to have your work featured on Her New Leaf? Read about opportunities to collaborate or contact me and tell me about your shop!

Lori July 30, 2012 at 6:06 am

I’m jealous! I’ve never been to Renegade. Love this taupey – peach collection!
Lori recently posted..Vintage Metal Ammo Box – Industrial – Hardware by fishlegsMy Profile

vergissmeinnicht July 30, 2012 at 7:23 am

Die Clutch ist sooo schön! Die werde ich auf jeden Fall mal versuchen nachzumachen!!! Toller Post! Xx
vergissmeinnicht recently posted..ganz viel FruchtMy Profile

Nicholle July 30, 2012 at 11:17 am

Renegade was so much fun this weekend! Thanks for featuring my bow in your roundup! :)

Nellie @ Our Wired Lives July 30, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I would love to go to renegade! Great buys.
Nellie @ Our Wired Lives recently posted..Let’s Demolish the Bathroom ShowerMy Profile

Erika August 2, 2012 at 8:29 am

Getting out of rom behind the sewing machine and doing shows like Renegade is always a ton of fun! Thank you for including my clutch in your beautifully curated roundup!

Kira @ Her New Leaf August 2, 2012 at 9:00 am

Thanks for stopping by, Erika! It was great to see your bags in person at Renegade – they’re so beautiful!

www.lazylacquerista.com October 18, 2013 at 1:24 am

What’s up, after reading this awesome post i am as well happy to share my know-how here with mates.
http://www.lazylacquerista.com recently posted..http://www.lazylacquerista.comMy Profile

istock offer code May 28, 2014 at 1:22 am

I wanted to thank you for this great read!!
I absolutely loved every bit of it. I’ve got you
saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…
istock offer code recently posted..istock offer codeMy Profile

saw metal November 29, 2014 at 4:33 pm

naturally like your website but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your
posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll surely come back again.
saw metal recently posted..saw metalMy Profile