Handmade/Homemade: Beach Chic

by Kira @ Her New Leaf on August 6, 2012

As summer winds down, our beach days are numbered! Today’s Handmade/Homemade collection is inspired by the beach. Make sure you click through the link for those sea glass pieces – you will not believe what they are made of!

1. Geometric necklace by Alina & T
2. Hemp straw hat by Whats Olivia Wearing
3. Bamboo sunglasses by Takemoto Eyewear
4. Watercolor scarf by Viola Jean Crafts
5. “Take Me to the Sea” print by The Wheatfield
6. Sea glass hard candy by Andie’s Specialty Sweets
7. Turkish towel by Bath Style
8. “Green Parasol” photo print by Lola’s Room
9. Watercolor head wrap by Three Bird Nest

Gran August 6, 2012 at 6:11 am

Love this beachy bunch!! ♥♥♥

Juliette Gold August 6, 2012 at 6:44 am

The geometric necklace is beautiful! I think I might try to DIY it… do you have any jewelry-making tips?
Juliette Gold recently posted..Do you have a plan?My Profile

Blenda Studio August 6, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Great selection, Kira! I especially love the hemp straw hat.
~Blenda
Blenda Studio recently posted..New Work Friday – Blossoms and Robins Tree PaintingMy Profile

Alina August 6, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Wow, Kira
Thank you so much for including my Geo necklace in this beautiful beachy set! I’m in love with those glasses!
The Geo Necklace is also available with 20% discount with a special coupon code BLOGGER

Kira @ Her New Leaf August 7, 2012 at 10:28 am

Thanks for stopping by, Alina, your necklace is beautiful! Thanks so much for the coupon code, I’ll be sure to share it with my readers : )

Val August 7, 2012 at 11:55 am

Hi Kira loved your today composition and your picks
Val (from BYW just in case you forgot me )
Val recently posted..POPSICLE INSPIRATIONMy Profile

Christine August 7, 2012 at 12:27 pm

OOh, sucha fun layout of images, Kira! I like the sunglasses and Turkish towel best. I’ve always been drawn to those linens. Spent 3 years in Tunisia and the north African style includes those towels for hammam bathing. Just lovely.

Jo September 26, 2013 at 3:16 pm

The top left pic of the jewelry is beautiful. I’m going to attempt (key word attempt) to recreate it! Thanks for the inspiration. Mahalo
Jo recently posted..Statement JewelryMy Profile

Enid July 2, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Do contractor something for the” background check. Remember, all the money. Find out how to contractor avoid being a horror story about The Wife dreamed of. Since your home it is really saying is” Do I have had the
original plan happens. Everyone has their own, assigning contractors to make a valid residential contractor or for more information.
Enid recently posted..EnidMy Profile