There’s still time to get those summer DIY projects done! Esther is here with some great ideas to help you soak up every last ray of summer sun!
We just got back from a trip to Puerto Rico, and I’ve got the beach on my mind. It was so relaxing being out near the water! Fittingly, this week’s Handmade/Homemade is inspired by the beach. I wish I had seen the mesh screen beach bag tutorial earlier – it would’ve been great for my trip.
1. Sea glass mosaic tray // Sand and Sisal
2. Mesh screen beach bag // Design Sponge
3. Rhinestone Sunglasses // Trinkets in Bloom
4. Beachy waves hair mist // Quiet Lions Creations
5. DIY meadowfoam sunscreen // Sweet Roots
6. Crocheted straw hat // Craft Passion
7. Poolside roll-up // Design Sponge
Want to find out how you can contribute to Her New Leaf? Click here for details.