Free Download: September Calendar Desktop Wallpaper

by Kira @ Her New Leaf on September 10, 2012

You guys! It has been too long! I always say that blogger apologies are annoying, but I just have to say I am sorry for being away from you. As you probably know, I’m going through some really huge (but awesome!) changes in my life and it’s just taking me a bit to sort out where blogging fits in.

Marcus and I had a great trip without any major hiccups and finally made it to Boston last Saturday. I started my classes and I’ve been a busy bee getting settled into my new apartment, working on school work, and making new friends. I promise not to leave you hanging again, but posting might be a bit less than regular as I sort out my new schedule and figure out how to make everything work. I still have a few great guest posts saved up for you! But for now, your monthly desktop calendar!

Cloud sky photo

Download September desktop calendar wallpaper

This month’s wallpaper is little bits of sky from all over the country – photos I took on our cross-country trip! I hope you enjoy it!

Resources:
Discover Beauty font from Da Font

Stephanie September 10, 2012 at 10:02 am

It’s so beautiful, thank you!
Stephanie recently posted..Stuck in my head: The Only PlaceMy Profile

Sarah @ MarvelousDarling September 10, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Glad to see you’re back! I’m having the same schedule struggles, and it’s hard to make sure the blog fits in.
Sarah @ MarvelousDarling recently posted..Another Lazy SundayMy Profile

Moe September 10, 2012 at 3:40 pm

um….this is AMAZING! why didn’t I think to do this when I moved! You rock girl. So glad you’re settled :)

Jackellyn @ In the waiting line September 11, 2012 at 9:02 am

Super cute! Going up on my work computer now :) Good luck with every new thing that is coming your way.
Jackellyn @ In the waiting line recently posted..What is happening nowMy Profile

Katy Potaty September 25, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I’m just so sad that I didn’t discover this until almost the end of September – this is the most beautiful desktop calendar that I’ve ever found!

And I’m loving reading back through your blog entries – new fave blog right here!

Hani December 31, 2012 at 7:07 am

this is awesome! how can you share calendars on a website? I don’t know how to. Pleaseee reply, and thanks for the amazing calendar! <3
Hani recently posted..2013: Moving on to the next chapter.My Profile

Vanessa {FoundandKept} May 6, 2013 at 10:54 am

This is such a neat concept :) Kudoooos.
Vanessa {FoundandKept} recently posted..Outdoor Adventure: Best West Coast Spring Break, Part IMy Profile